We are very happy that you are visiting rlxback’s homepage.
rlxback is a special gift for you or someone you know, directly from an independent innovator, it’s a unique product for you to use for years to come.
The innovation and design lays foremost in the collapsibility. rlxback is a Patented and Design protected product, from Malmo, Sweden.
The innovator was tired of back and arm pain as it was after a visit on the beach or after a picnic. Bringing a bulky sun/outdoor chair walking, or on the bike was no option. The innovators goal was to make a backrest that was easy to bring to the beach, picnic or any other relaxing places. The backrest should not be square, and should be easy and light weighted to bring on your back or take with you on a bike ride.
The backrest should have 2 positions and be able to cope with sand, grit and salt/water, so no screws or bolts, you should even be able to dip your backrest in the ocean to clean it of. The backrest should be able to take a lot of backpressure, and have no width restrictions, and fit all types of bodies.
And of course be very comfortable!
A goal was also that you easily could bring your backrest with you, when travelling of to different beach holiday destinations. Avoiding renting/buying new beach chairs on every destination saves both the environment and the wallet. You should be able to pick your favourite spot and sit close to the water if you want.
All this resulted in rlxback, which is collapsible, is light weighted, has 2 positions, 2 pockets and a comfortable back and neck support.
rlxback free your arms, is your back’s best friend, no more restless positions!
Good to know
The fabric is of 600D Polyester and dries quickly.
The bottom of the sitting part has a reflective silver insulation protection, perfect if you are sitting on a colder or wet ground.
Fits all body sizes.
If your rlxback is damp or wet when you put the rlxback in the bag, please unpack and assemble your rlxback to dry up at the earliest opportunity. Or the risk of damp/mold damages on the fabric can occur.
rlxback doesn’t fall back if you lift you legs, because of the stabilising back pipes.
rlxback doesn’t collapse when you are leaving your rlxback like some similar products do.
Fits all body sizes.
The back of the rlxback is a perfect place for storing your cool drink or your bag.
Put a beach towel on your rlxback and you will be very comfortable.
rlxback is very light weighted, so if it’s a little bit windy and you leave your rlxback for a moment, put something on that weighs down your rlxback, a bag or something else.
The more you use the rlxback the better it gets, rlxback loves warm weather and has been through a lot of endurance testing’s, so we hope you will like it too.
How to use
Please read the instructions, which you will find in the bags pocket.
- Don’t forget to put on the bag, which also doubles as a back/head support in the 2 positions.
- Sit as close to the backrest’s middle part as possible in position 1 for the best back support.
- Make sure the pipes are all the way down in the holes in position 1.
- When changing position, use both hands at same time, look at the instruction and watch the video.
- Make sure that the pipes are securely in the notches in position 2. You get a feel for it after a couple of times, and can feel when it’s right without even looking.
- Position 2 is best when you lie all the way down and rest your head on the grey neck support.
- Easy to assemble and dissemble standing up, watch the video.
- If you want your pockets on the bag to be hidden, remove the zipper puller.
- It can sometime happen that small sand grains find their way into the receiving pipe openings, so a pipe get’s stucked, don’t worry, just twist the pipe a couple of times and it looses up. But this rarely happens, that’s why rlxback is made without screws and bolts, so rlxback can be used close to any surface.